Saturday, September 24, 2011

A tiring Day ...pheww...








Heyyyy peeoooplleee! today is a tiring day for me, but i like it. :P haha.. As i told you in my previous post about my time table how busy i am. Well today morning from 7.15am to 8.15am were having a morning run. or should i say beach run? hmpp.. *its the same i guess. :P  So, we did 15 minutes of jogging/running non-stop. then we had 10 sets of sprint. But i just did till 6/7th sets cause need to rush back home,bath and tuition. So, when we were running the 4th or 5th sets, matthew vomited at the beach. :s Then i went back home around 8.15am reach home and quickly bath. ibathtillverycleanokay! not mandi kerbau XP. After tuition till 10am. I said that i'll go to school for extra class but i skipped it as im too tired..:P  after tuition i had breakfast with my mum and went back home. i slept till 4 then went to court till 6. and Nico Yow went to court today after so long! wow! he's getting taller ( a little ) :D then after 6 my mum and i went to pasar malam! ohhh yeaaahh!! FOOD! is like a heaven for me! that is why you can see me getting fatter day by day :(..then we went back home n eat! :DD and now im here writing my blog :P Gonna study now! PMR! duhh! bye people!








lol! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment