Sunday, September 25, 2011

SunDay! ^^


Well, its Sunday people! did you guys have fun? i bet those who are taking PMR is studying their ass off! :s
So today as usual, i will always go that coffee shop to have my my breakfast on sunday. * i think my dad had a share there =.=! gosh! every sunday morning eat the same dish!Then we went for a movie. Dad wanted to watch The Abduction. 




but he changed his mind. He wanna watch Fright Night :s




so after we bought the ticket, we straight went in. while the person checking the ticket, he keeps on looking at me. i wonder why. Then my parents and i went in the cinema. Everyone looking at me like one kind. So, i ask dad if i can take a look at the ticket to see which seat are we sitting. and , only then i realize that fright night was 18above. That is why the person who check the ticket and others were like starring at me. ops. The movie was kinda disgusting with those blood. Eww! and also quite scary :s and some parts are shocking with those effect. After movie back home and i take a really long nap from 5pm to 8.30pm. When i woke up, i quickly look for FOOD! :D  so after i eat gona continue my work.Before that,khursaini call me again. haha. he called me last night. i thought its wrong call from other person cause it happened to me all the time plus i don't really talk on the phone.So i pick up the call last night n i wonder who the hell is that. i thought it's Navian cause it really sounds like him. then only he says'' im Saini'' haha..i guess he's really bored at butterworth so he called me randomly. Gosh PMR is so freaking near! :s
i think i better go now. Gonna burn the midnight oil. And im gonna skip school again tomorrow.bye and good night people! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment