Friday, September 23, 2011

ScHool Day! D: sien / bored /bosan / hen men XD






Argh! Headache for the whole day and today school sucks! actually not only today, its everyday. Duh! So,after skipping school for almost a week, at last im back to school. My friends keep on asking me '' esther! when you coming to school?''. '' i'm going tomorrow''. '' are you sure?''. ''yeap! i'm very sure :D''. ''okay! if i never see you at school tomorrow i'm gonna whack you!''. Lol! haha.. i know you guys miss me XD  Never see me for few days. haha *perasan! XP






So, i went to school today. Went for assembly and say sha. She was like *shock. and she give me an evil Smile. which i know what's gonna happened.






 When we both enter the class, she give me a stack of paper. BM,BI,MATHS,SCIENCE,GEO. omg! its as thick as 3inches.! i was super busy in school today. Never go for recess. but i curi curi makan in class like a mouse. haha! that's normal for me. :D






*this are all the papers that teacher gave us for this month(september)


after school,eat,bath,sleep then tuition. After tuition hang out with Party Animals group. it was kinda fun. :DD




So,tomorrow will be a super BUSY day for me! D:


Morning from 7.15am - 8.00am --> morning run
               from 8.30am - 10.00am --> tuition
               from 10.00am - 12pm --> school tuition
evening  from 4.00pm - 6.00pm --> training


pheww!! one word! DIE!


talk about my life.. umm..nothing much actually..i think i miss someone but there's no point missing him. He has new stuff. * have to stop thinking about him. hopefully i never gonna meet him in tournaments. So that i wont remember back things that happened.:(


i guess i should stop here now. Bye guys! have a great day :))







No comments:

Post a Comment