Thursday, November 18, 2010

:D

Hmmm.....

talk abt my life again...:D


Morning went to TC again for breakfast ( Mc D )

haha....:D

then went back home n mum ask me to accompany her to buy some fruits..


so,me as the so called 'good girl'

followed mummy..

then went court at 3.00 pm n back at 4.30pm..




i went back early coz i 'm goin out with my friends

( ardy,both of his sisters,nikc,firdaus n kaveisha )

so i was rushing like hell coz

ardy ask my to be at megamall at 5pm

he keeps on calling me!!!

then when i reach there only

he n firdaus were there

so have to wait again....

then kaveisha  reached n i asked her 


accompany me to buy mcd


instead of buying mcd i bought starbucks


haha.... CARAMEL blended..


mmmmm...yummy!!!




then we went into the cinema to watch harry potter!!

again!!!

bored!!!!

n i almost slept in the cinema

hahaha....


then after movie we went to restaurant alif!!

n saw coach there =.=!!













so this is it!!!
:D

1 comment: